Sunday, August 23, 2009

Welcome to Richard Kane Ferguson.com






Thanks for visiting my Site. For all my Fans out there, thanks for supporting my work throughout the years. Without you Guys and Gals none of this would have been possible.

After years of neglecting all things online, I've recently taught my old dog self some new tricks... I picked up a Mac Book Pro, learned how to use it, designed and put together this Web Site, (with more than just a little bit of help from Russell Kirkwood, a real pleasure working with that guy- he really knows his stuff) and actually learned how to type fast enough to make online communication feasible. So expect updates and more blogs and posts in the future 'cause I'm actually having more then just a bit of fun doing this.

In the meantime I'm creating my opus, The Golden Age (meet Xell, above). You'll see a lot more in coming weeks and months on this project...

Just a few things I'd like you all to know:

Let me know what you think about the site, the work, or anything else that comes to mind-- contact me at rkaneferguson@gmail.com if it's site related,or even better, comment in my blog. If you just want to get in touch, catch me at My Space or Facebook. Who knows, I might be online...

Yes I do appearances, let me know where and when, here at RKF.com.

If you're interested in buying originals let me know and I'll give you a price.

I will be doing commisioned paintings... think Dakkon vs Sol-Kanar or something fun, but I own all copy rights and the freedom to use the image where ever I see fit- you get the original.

Same with sketches - price will vary depending on the complexity of the piece and how much time is involved.

I won't be signing cards through the site, but I am more than happy to sign anything you've got if you catch me at a Con or other appearance. Keep tuned to the site for a full list of where I'll be this year and the next... I plan on doing a lot of Cons next year.

I will, however, be doing cool designs on white backed artist proofs- check the buy section (www.richardkaneferguson.com) for examples and pricing.

Check back often for posts and product updates!

Thanks for coming,
Rich













2 comments:

  1. Great news indeed!

    Longtime fan and always been trying to find your artwork, so this sounds amazing! Thanks for hopping on:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very good 👍

    ReplyDelete